Create out loud
with Jennifer Louden
What are your deepest desires? What is the mystery between you and those desires? Who belongs with you exploring those desires?
Even though she wrote and published as part of her career as a psychiatrist, Sarah Flick never considered herself a real writer. Even though she had wanted to write since she learnt how to read at three, a busy professional and personal life got in the way.
That is, until she attended a retreat with me! Sarah is my first long time student and client to be on the show and she’s a treasure. Sarah’s written a gorgeous book Desire, Mystery, and Belonging and we discuss its long beautiful evolution and much more.
- How to give ourselves “permission” to write
- Why creativity brings us to our most authentic self
- How to locate and maintain a life of desire
- A practical barometer for feeling desire in our lives
- Why creativity will always lead to a sense of belonging
“What a marvelous treasure you hold in your hands, an intimate guide to desire, mystery, and belonging, three qualities we all need to live a life of meaning, beauty, and presence.”
Get a copy of Sarah’s book here:
Visit jenniferlouden.com/podcastkit to get instant access to a collection of audios that will
- help you with some of the most common struggles we creatives have to manage including fear of choosing,
- falling into compare and despair, managing the inner critic (s),
- and feeling too exposed and vulnerable when you put yourself or your work into the world.
Share this episode!
Want to leave a review?
Watch this video to learn how!
Start your book, find your hook, and finally publish your non-fiction book.
Start your book,
find your hook,
and finally publish your
Need Help Getting Started
Making Your Thing?
Grab the stunningly intuitive & effective:
Make Your Thing guide
I’m not one of those creepy people who make it hard to unsubscribe or email you again nine years after you’ve unsubscribed. Giving me your email is like a coffee date, not a marriage proposal.