In this bonus episode of Create out Loud, I explore burnout, the power of quitting, and how your desires are allowed to change – in fact, they must be allowed to morph and grow with you or you will fall into Why Bother.
Many of us were raised to believe if you start a project, you have to finish it or you are a failure. But that isn’t true! But how to know when to quit, when to change your focus?
I’ll explore that and more in this short but juicy episode with lots of personal updates including what’s happening with my creative life.
- Find out how to work with me here.
- I’d love you to join me on one of my Retreats or Writing Intensives.
- My book, Why Bother: Discover the Desire for What’s Next, is a great resource for learning to create out loud.
- Your feedback is so important to me! You can leave a review on Apple podcasts, or email me at email@example.com
Visit jenniferlouden.com/podcastkit to get instant access to a collection of audios that will
- help you with some of the most common struggles we creatives have to manage including fear of choosing,
- falling into compare and despair, managing the inner critic (s),
- and feeling too exposed and vulnerable when you put yourself or your work into the world.
Share this episode!
Want to leave a review?
Watch this video to learn how!
Start your book, find your hook, and finally publish your non-fiction book.
Start your book,
find your hook,
and finally publish your
Need Help Getting Started
Making Your Thing?
Grab the stunningly intuitive & effective:
Make Your Thing guide
I’m not one of those creepy people who make it hard to unsubscribe or email you again nine years after you’ve unsubscribed. Giving me your email is like a coffee date, not a marriage proposal.