Do you spend thousands on marketing, or hours researching trendy new marketing strategies… and it doesn’t move the needle forward?
Then this episode of Create Out Loud is for you.
In this episode, Jen Louden talks about the importance of ecosystem marketing.
It’s all about finding out where your people are, and communicating with them there.
Not to sell anything. Just to connect.
Are you…. sweating just thinking about that?
Are you thinking “that’s not me! I don’t do all that social media stuff?”
Or do you just desperately wish your book or course or business or Etsy store could market itself (don’t we all)?
Reaching out and connecting with people can be terrifying, but when we do it IT WORKS. Not always, not perfectly, but it does work.
In this solo episode, Jen talks through why ecosystems are so important and how they can be nourishing and simple instead of scary.
Listen to the episode to learn more about:
- What ecosystem marketing is
- Why relying solely on traditional marketing is giving up control
- Why YOU are the only one who can build and connect your ecosystems
- How being in relationship and connection with your audience can make you a stronger writer
- How connecting with others doesn’t have to mean relying on technology or social media
- Check out the Create Out Loud episode with Pam Slim about her book The Widest Net.
- Buy The Widest Net by Pamela Slim
- Here’s a great newsletter about making money from creative pursuits. It’s a bit bro-y, so take the good parts and leave the rest.
- Need an extra push to get started on your non-fiction book? Check out this free resource.
Visit jenniferlouden.com/podcastkit to get instant access to a collection of audios that will
- help you with some of the most common struggles we creatives have to manage including fear of choosing,
- falling into compare and despair, managing the inner critic (s),
- and feeling too exposed and vulnerable when you put yourself or your work into the world.
Share this episode!
Want to leave a review?
Watch this video to learn how!
Make what you want. Make it boldly. Make it the only way you can.
Make what you want.
Make it boldly.
Make it the only way you can.
Need Help Getting Started
Making Your Thing?
Grab the stunningly intuitive & effective:
Make Your Thing guide
I’m not one of those creepy people who make it hard to unsubscribe or email you again nine years after you’ve unsubscribed. Giving me your email is like a coffee date, not a marriage proposal.