“This guide is a first aid kit. Full of salves to heal the inevitable setbacks of making stuff and different shaped Band Aids for every type of wound. Every creative person should keep it handy.”
– Danny Gregory, author of 12 internationally best-selling
books on art and creativity & co-founder of Sketchbook Skool
WHAT THIS GUIDE WILL DO FOR YOU:
- Show you exactly what is getting in your way and then precisely what to do to dissolve, overcome, or shift your block and get on with your dream
- Help you uncover what is really true for you so you can get into action and stay there
- Keep the promises you’ve made to yourself about your creative desires
Jennifer Louden, Bestselling Author, teacher, coach and retreat leader.
Ever since I released my first book, The Woman’s Comfort Book over 24 years ago, I’ve helped millions of creative women reconnect with their heart’s desire, rebalance their lives, and express themselves more freely – both personally and professionally. I know how hard it is to follow through on your most heartfelt desires. To put your work out there and be vulnerable. I also know the joys, freedom and surprises that come when you are able to go from idea to finished product. This guide will help you do that.
“Empowering and compassionate, with no b.s., Jen Louden’s insights on helping people follow through on their creative desires hits the mark. Learn to cultivate the conditions necessary to do your best work. It’s both a sacred responsibility and a gift.”
– Laraine Herring, author of On Being Stuck:
Tapping into the Creative Power of Writer’s Block