Painting by Pat Woodall
What helps me in my business isn’t any different than what helps me in my life. I’m sure the same is true for you. Like:
:: Bob’s love. (who do you grow with?)
* Lilly’s being. (what do you excel for?)
:: My assistant Deb Buxton. (who do you allow to support you even when it’s messy – really messy.)
* My Brain Trust. (more of letting that messy support in.)
:: Pleasing myself first and then asking “How can this serve the people I love to inspire?” This is very hard for me but I’m clear it’s the only way I will have the energy to continue to create. Serve yourself first.
* Regular sessions with Hiro. (who guides you beyond your limits?)
* True spiritual practice like this. (how do you grow in awareness?)
:: Working with wildly wonderful people like these. (who do you want to create with? have you asked?)
* Blog posts like this on knowing what you want (you cannot please yourself if you don’t know what you want.)
:: Owning my gifts. (be brave: own yours.)
* Outrageous self-kindness. (how do you stay on your own side especially when despair and fear come a calling?)
:: Discipline. (where does love hold you to your best self and where does self-hatred bend you to improve?)
* Devotion. Letting myself want what I want completely and letting that be enough. (what are you devoted to?)
What helps you thrive? I’d really love to hear.