Marie Forleo’s B-school hits today with a bang. It’s a video-based training program that teaches online marketing strategies to women business owners who want more sales and more impact from their online presence.
When I first encountered Marie’s Rich, Happy & Hot brand, I wasn’t sure it was a fit for me. Did I have to be hot to be rich and happy? Hot to whom? What has hot got to do with anything anyway?
As a feminist, I had my doubts.
But then I met Marie and enjoyed her so much. She was very present and deeply generous. And there is no doubt: the gal has marketing game.
So I took B-School myself last year, curious about what was behind those closed doors. This is what I found:
- Great content. Best of all — everything is step-by-step. You need that step-by-step-ness when you are starting a business or transitioning to the on-line world.
- Bite-sized snazzy fun learning — you actually want to go in and do the work.
- Marie’s live coaching calls are superb — she is a precise coach with right-on insights.
- The community is brimming with smart smart women who want to help — including very well-known alums who chime in.
And being hot — it doesn’t come up once. Whew.
My review? This is an excellent course for an action-oriented committed go-getter who needs to get her/his online business going.
If you are clear about your business goals but unclear on exactly how to put all the pieces together, so worth it.
And it doesn’t matter what you are selling — bracelets or coaching, how to invest ethically or opening a groovy coffee shop. Committed newbie or experience authors, coaches, consultants, and experts who want to develop an online presence, build their platform and fan base, and make money from it, are all ideal for B-School.
And I have one caveat–
It’s a whole lot of fast paced content to take in on your own. If you get overwhelmed easily and thrive with a little extra hand holding or if you get lost in the big pool of smart gals, you need to do B-school with a very experienced coach and self-employed creative (25 years) at your side.
So I decided to offer hand-holding for my readers who want to take B-School via my link (yes I make a commission).
- One hour of one-on-one coaching with me before, during or up to 6 weeks after the B-School program.
- A private Facebook group where I answer your questions and provide nudges to get your weekly homework done. Accountability and answers.
- My How to Create Your Own Mastermind course to create on-going support with cool gals you meet in B-School. GREAT women — smart amazing women — take this course. You will want to know exactly how to reach out and form an on-going small group.
There are going to be lots of fab offers to supplement B-School — it’s a great model that Marie uses well to spread the word about her program. I only want you to take this — or any training! — if you will use it to further your dreams and serve the higher good. If I can help you do that, great.
Lots of love,
P.S. You must use this link for me to give you the bonuses.