I’m thrilled that you’re interested in working with me one-on-one. I offer two options:
- One 75-Minute Strategy Session
- Follow Through On Your Creative Desires Coaching Program
Which one is right for you?
The 75-Minute Strategy Session
This session is perfect for you if you’re already pretty established but you’re looking for answers to specific questions such as:
- How should I market my work?
- What’s the best way to create and market a new product?
- I have so much information, how do I package it into a course?
- Am I on the right track with my book?
- What structures might best support my book?
- Nobody’s paying attention… What can I do to get noticed?
- How do I balance being self-employed with everything else?
- What are some tips and insights into creating a safe and powerful in-person retreat?
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS
- Complete the application below. (Please note that I am unable to offer these strategy sessions to everyone who submits an application; so, if you know you want time with me, please take care in filling out your application. If we are a good fit, you WILL get an email saying it’s so.)
- Look out for an email from me within 48 hours with the payment link so you can secure your spot. The cost for your strategy session is $500. It includes my prep time and a recording, brief next steps summarized, and any links I mentioned during our time.
- Once your payment is processed, I’ll send you a link to schedule our call. That email will also include the link to a questionnaire I’d like you to complete and return to me within at least 48 hours of our scheduled call.
- Call the number provided upon scheduling your session and in the reminder emails you’ll receive.
- Show up to our session with an open mind and a desire to dive in and move forward. (Again, I’ll send you a recording of the call so you don’t have to spend time or energy taking notes.)
These strategy sessions are ideal for you if you have a burning question and want some concrete action steps you can take to move forward.
Currently Booking for 2018/2019 (space limited)
“Why work with Jen? Because she’s fantastic, that’s why. And she’ll help you find your most fantastic self, too. She’s open and authentic and playful and fun. She teaches like she writes – from a place of service and genuine caring, knowing this work is important not only for our individual growth and healing but also to make a positive dent in the corners of the world we inhabit as well.
Time spent with Jen is a true gift to yourself. I recommend her offerings wholeheartedly. You will laugh, you may cry, and at the end of it – I promise – something inside will have shifted, and you’ll know you’ve been transformed for the better.”
– Marci Hannewald, attorney, gypsy spirit, and storyteller, marcihannewald.com
“Truly, I can’t thank you enough, Jennifer. Our coaching conversation and your suggestions have transformed the way I move through my life. And, as long as I’m able to keep coming back to them, they’ll transform my life.
Thank you, and thank you for checking on me. And I’ll be printing out the blog post you sent a couple of days ago. I don’t know whether you had me in mind when you wrote it, but it was a 100% dead-on fit for me, full of great reminders and so much love and compassion I cried while reading.”
– Julie A. Fleming, JD ACC, author and business development expert for lawyers, LifeAtTheBar.com
Follow Through On Your Creative Desires Coaching Program – Currently Booking for April 2018
This coaching program includes:
- A detailed intake form that just might yield powerful insights
- One 1-hour initial coaching session
- Five 30-minute coaching sessions
- Email support between sessions over the two months of our engagement
- Review of your *materials (website, manuscript, essays, etc.)
*I will read and review your materials to get a sense of where you are and what you’re hoping to accomplish; however, I will not provide editing or detailed suggestions about the actual content of your work. What I will do is use what you share to help you structure your work or course, or otherwise move forward on your desires.
This two-month coaching program is perfect for you if you:
- Want to explore whether or not you have a viable book idea and what form it could take
- Are stuck in the writing of your book and need guidance on how to organize it, structure it and/or tell more compelling stories
- Are wondering if you should write the entire book up front or go the book proposal route
- Have a book that you recently launched or are about to launch and want an action plan on how to get the word out
- Want to build a platform and want to know where you should concentrate your efforts so you can get the most bang for your buck in the shortest amount of time
- Want to know how to make offers and get people to buy your stuff (books, courses, products, etc.) without feeling sleazy or making false promises
- Want to build your online presence and business so you can get the visibility and traction you need without breaking the bank
- Need to get more confidence in your role as a teacher and want ideas on how to best communicate your knowledge and expertise to your students while connecting with them in a meaningful way at the same time
- Need a trusted guide to assess with you your next career or creative options
- Are contemplating and designing how to bring a business or career to a satisfying conclusion and want to make sure you “go out with a bang”
- Have a mature business and need a pair of seasoned eyes to bounce ideas and options off of to renew your pleasure and continue or increase your profit
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS
- Complete the application below. (Please note that I am unable to offer these strategy sessions to everyone who submits an application; so, if you know you want time with me, please take care in filling out your application. If we are a good fit and I can truly provide value and my writing schedule allows, you WILL get an email saying it’s so.)
- Look out for an email from me within 48 hours with the payment link so you can secure your spot. The cost for the coaching program is $2900. You can either pay in full up front or make one payment of $1450 upon registration and then another payment of $1450, 30 days later.
- Once your payment is processed, I’ll send you a link to schedule each of our six sessions together. That email will also include the link to a questionnaire I’d like you to complete and return to me within at least 48 hours of our first scheduled call.
- Call the number provided upon scheduling your session and in the reminder emails you’ll receive.
- Show up to our session with an open mind and a desire to dive in and move forward. (After the call I’ll send you a recording of it along with the schedule of your remaining sessions. You need to do your best to keep those scheduled appointments so please consider what dates you schedule with care.)
This coaching program is right for you if you’re ready to follow through on your next creative desires, eliminate what might be getting in your way, and make a specific action plan that’ll take you from where you are to where you want to be.
This package is a blend of consulting and coaching to help you get a great result.
“When I first discovered Jen’s work, I was caught in perfectionism, people pleasing, and overdoing. I knew how to push and strive and endure; I didn’t know how to be kind or nurturing or soft with myself.
Jen’s work—and her radical notion that I could find healing, not through self improvement, but through self acceptance, self kindness, and self care—was a 180 for me, a completely different way of living—and being. She helped me shift out of these painful patterns and soften my addictions to overeating, control, and self improvement.
Simply put, Jen helped me wake up, shed what no longer served me, and come home. I feel so blessed by her work, and am grateful for her open, wise, and quirky heart.”
– Karly Randolph Pitman, author, speaker, and teacher, karlyrandolphpitman.com
“Jen is a purpose-filled, intentional and generous writer, teacher, and friend. I’m honored to know her, support her work, and be taught by her. No one is able to put meaning to their words and bring them to life through their teaching and life like her. If you have a chance to work with her, do it…your world will thank you.”
– Erin Giles, Business Philanthropy Consultant, eringiles.com |
Founder of End Sex Trafficking
“Since coaching with Jen, I achieved a major goal that I had been stalled out on for over six years and I now have renewed confidence in my work. Before Jen, I had tried working with several other coaches in the past, without a lot of success.
When I started with Jen, I was at a point where I had lost a lot of my confidence and creative direction. I was working as a consultant in a contract job for a company that I had previously left. I felt like I would never get free to do my own work and in need of help to realign my priorities.
Jen is a very honest person and working with her was not like taking a magic potion to make all my troubles go away. She pointed out that I had what it takes to achieve my goals (and didn’t mind repeating this until I started believing her!), but that it would take a lot of work. I really appreciated this insight and think about it often. Instead of running from what’s hard, her voice tells me “to bite into discomfort and keep going”. This is what creates results!”
– Andrea Henning, Artist and Designer at Andrea Henning Design, andreahenningdesign.com
“I’ve been lucky to work with Jen for about a year and a half on my memoir.
I did well banging out a first draft, but once I’d finished, I ground to a halt. I knew something needed to happen to make the second draft better than the first, but I wasn’t sure what. I kept tweaking and fiddling without feeling like I was getting anywhere. And because what I needed to do was nebulous, it was hard to get focused or make much progress.
First, Jen gave me solid practical advice: to print a hard copy of my first draft. Just having that hard copy of the printout of the first draft made the accomplishment of that first step feel much more real and continues to be a source of inspiration.
Then, we worked on story structure. I knew I could write vivid scenes with poetic language, but I didn’t really know how to craft a story that would move readers forward, that would build tension, that would have a payoff. As a result of our structure work, I realized I could cut about a third of my story out and make the resulting material much stronger.
Talking to Jen each month helps me renew my energy and enthusiasm and focus for this big project. I like celebrating what I’ve accomplished. She is encouraging without being pushy. Enthusiastic without being glib. I feel like she genuinely cares about my project and its potential. She holds the themes and threads of my piece, and defines new areas to explore, or ways to tie new material with what I’ve already written. Best of all, she helps me define very specific next steps to take, small milestones to accomplish before we meet next which helps me focus and use my limited time more efficiently.
And because of her background in personal growth and self-care, she can step back and help me sort out how and when my writing fits into the bigger picture of my life, and when to prioritize family or my own self care over pushing forward.
Thanks to my work with Jen, I continue to make steady progress on this big project. I am excited about what I am creating. I am becoming a better writer, little by little, and I feel confident that I am on track to accomplishing what I most desire: to create a book that I can be really proud of.”
– Isabel Parlett, Potent Expression Business Coach, soundbiteshaman.com
“I loved my coaching sessions with Jen. She’s a great listener, and as a teacher and writer (like me!), she had such perfect supportive suggestions for moving my offers and writings out of my head and into the world. I felt seen and heard and powerfully believed in – and she didn’t let me get away with any shrinking or postponing. Each of my sessions were a powerful experience, and I love having the recordings to return to when I start spinning my wheels again. Thank you, Jen!!!”
– Erin Geesaman Rabke, Embodied Life Teacher & Guild Certified Feldenkrais Practitioner, bodyhappy.com