THE SUMMER 5 DAY VIRTUAL RETREAT
A dance + writing + inspiration love immersion
July 27th through 31st
8.30 am MT - 12 noon MT
The retreat includes:
- How to Retreat at Home e-book. Tips on creating the best retreat for yourself.
- 17.5 hours of instruction, prompts, guidance, dance, laughter, talking and reading in small groups, and love. Oh and new prompts based on my book.
- Recordings of teaching sessions (not reading sessions!) to revisit whenever you wish. Some people have used my previous virtual retreats, again and again, to stay on target with their writing and create multiple self-lead retreats.
- Time to ask me anything about publishing, writing, my new book, your process, etc.
- Generous donation to racial justice organizations.
We’ll spend three and a half hours together each morning writing, learning, dancing, connecting in small groups for no-criticism reading.
I will bring ritual, meditation, trickster writing prompts, writing forms, and all my writing experience to you.
And love! So much love.
We will weave time together with time alone, off-screen (cause 3 and half hours a day on Zoom for five days would make your eyes fry), with moving our bodies and breathing.