Why Meditation for Women is Different
Camille Maurine is a meditation mentor, dancer, and writer internationally renown for her integral energy practices for women. She gives a dynamic online course and teacher trainings based on her groundbreaking book, Meditation Secrets for Women, and travels worldwide to give performances, workshops, and retreats.
Camille is one of my favorite meditation teachers and one of the most embodied and dedicated teacher of loving awareness I’ve ever had the pleasure to learn from. She’s just a gem and the author of the beloved book, Meditation Secrets for Women.
I sat down with Camille this week to chat about my burning questions about meditation – if you have ever struggled with your meditation practice, you will love this interview.
Listen in as Camille weaves her magic teaching spell and reveals:
- Why meditation is different for women and why you aren’t doing it wrong when you have intense feelings and lots of thoughts
- What her own meditation practice feels and looks like and what she “gets away with”
- How to create a meditation practice that brings you deeper into communion with love
- My own questions about needing a container vs. following the flow and Camille’s excellent answer
- And the beautiful idea that every thought, every emotion, every frustration, even ache of the heart arises from your love – without exception
Listen in or download below:
Camille’s wonderful program is just getting started and will be open to new students for about another week. So click here to learn more – I love this work so much!
Thanks and hugs,